• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

October POTM Voting...

Please pick one

• Photo A

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Photo B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Photo C

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Photo D

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Photo E

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

Hannibal

Members
Please pick your favorite picture for October! Good luck to all who entered.

A.
sxRFn74.jpg

B.
Th3at03.jpg

C.
xr24zyu.jpg

D.
uMSRJxa.jpg

E.
cdXiv7E.jpg

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Picture E. seems to be getting a lot of votes. Can someone explain why, other than the eggs? Is it a rare species or a hard to breed species? Better yet, what species are they? I have to imagine with all of the votes that this must be the case, because photo clarity has been the deciding factor as of late and this one is not as clear as some of the others. Just curious why folks are voting that way.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Get your votes in! Couple of late surges could topple the leader so far. That calvus is making a push!

dogofwar

CCA Members
The one I chose is the winner!

Given the thousands of users that we have for this site, it would be awesome if we could get more than 38 votes!

Matt

Hannibal

Members
Not sure how the poll is still open but E is our winner. I will post up in another thread later today.

Hannibal

Members
Given the thousands of users that we have for this site, it would be awesome if we could get more than 38 votes!
Matt

Agreed! With only 38 people participating I am not sure I want to continue with even having the contest in 2017.