• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

October Cobalt

JLW

CCA Members
Hey folks,

I am putting together a group buy from Cobalt for all of their products. Please download and e-mail to me an order form.

CLICK HERE: http://www.batfishaquatics.com/docs/Batfish-Cobalt-092015.xls . Fill out the sheet, and e-mail it to me. Please rename the file to Yourname-Cobalt.xls.

For the love of Agassiz, do not send me a file literally titled "Yourname-Cobalt.xls." Change Yourname to your name. So, if you're a smart alec named Tony Horos, send TonyHoros-Cobalt.xls. Not that anyone would do that. :angry3:

Orders must be completed by Wednesday the 30th, and product can be picked up at the CCA meeting. I can also ship most anything for $12, and you'll generally get it the next day (after I ship).

There are a handful of items marked "New for 2015" which I've bolded. These may or may not yet be available; if you're interested, let me know and I'll ask, but don't order them ... yet. :) Their new mini tanks are incredibly cool, and I hope to get a few in to pass onto the clubs.

10% of all gross on these items will be donated back to CCA! :)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
For the love of Agassiz, do not send me a file literally titled "Yourname-Cobalt.xls." Change Yourname to your name. So, if you're a smart alec named Tony Horos, send TonyHoros-Cobalt.xls. Not that anyone would do that. :angry3:

Love you too, Josh. :p

10% of all gross on these items will be donated back to CCA! :)

:happy0180: