• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

November POTM Winner!!!

Hannibal

Members
Congratulations to Walter Rissmeyer (zendog)!!!!

Thank you for entering your winning picture! Shoot me a PM for your choice of a CCA shirt or one of the hand painted glasses.

Walter's picture
pw8ppv4.jpg

zendog

Thanks for the kind words all. This is the dominant male Steatocranus Tinanti in a group that my daughter picked up at the Catcon auction from Shane at Planet Catfish. I'll see if she'll chime in here about the tank setup, who else is in the tank, etc.

He is often out on this rock and for some reason it always reminded me of the lion king with him looking out over his domain - hopefully he'll be more Simba than Scar. They're great fish.

lizardboy

CCA Members
These are my fish. I keep a group of five of these in a 55 gallon with one Nanochromis parilus and two Mochokiella paynei. They're F1 from Shane (planetcatfish) at the CatCon. The tank is planted, with a HOB and a sponge filter, as well as a powerhead. They really enjoy the current, and I've seen what looks like some spawning behavior. Hoping to see some fry soon.