• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New to Aquarium world: Looking for Python and attachments

PilotChart

CCA Members
Hi I am pretty new to this hobby and just got my first new tank and now I am looking for some maintenance tools like Python and attachments.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Shawn's suggestion is a good one, and they're great people to support, they're one of our sponsors and very generous to the club. They'll also answer any questions you have and provide good customer service, big advantage over just looking at who is the cheapest.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Depending on your setup, # of tanks, etc. some people will just use a pump and water hose. Pythons are great, and I used one for many years (still do for smaller tanks) but they do waste a lot of water and sometimes need parts replaced.

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
Depending on your setup, # of tanks, etc. some people will just use a pump and water hose. Pythons are great, and I used one for many years (still do for smaller tanks) but they do waste a lot of water and sometimes need parts replaced.
Aren't you pumping straight cold water in your tank if you use a hose?