• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New kid

will

Members
Hello to all. Joined last year but not computor smart and could not figure how to introduce my self.

I did it this time. And I will try to continue to try to learn this computor, any help is appreciated.

I have been trying to get into breeding angelfish for the past four years. It has has it's up's and down's. At this time I about 20 tanks or little more than 600 gallons.

So far everything has been hard knot mathod. This is good for learning but the hard way and would be nice to have some input now and then.

Sorry for getting away, more next time.:)

Ophelia77

Members
Welcome:) Which type(s) of angels do you have? There's quite a few people here that breed them, including myself :)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum. Ophelia & Minifoot are prolific angel breeders. I think Frank Cowerd also is into the angels.

Good luck!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome aboard, Will. Don't be afraid to ask questions. There are some really great folks in this club and we have a lot of different people into a lot of different things. :)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
WELCOME TO CCA. DEFINITELY GET WITH MINIFOOT, OPHELIA77, AND FRANK ON BREEDING ANGELS. YOU WON'T BE SORRY.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Welcome Will. ANGELFISH ARE THE BEST!! What other fish has such a great shape and comes in red white and blue as well as stripes and solids and spots. I like the stripes best, that is wild type. Gorgeous.

Just keep at it and you will be successful.