• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New here

Brassal

Greetings. My name is Matt. I live out in Strasburg Va. I've been on and off with the hobby since I was a kid. Started with a 10 gallon with sword tails back in the day. But lately i've had the itch to get back into. So several months ago I picked up a 65 gallon which up to this point my biggest tank before that was a 29. I planted live plants another first. And proceed to make it a community tank. With angles, rams, black neon tetras, zebra Danios, Cory's, hillstream loachs. Love the activity in the tank. Something going on at all levels of the tank. And probably like most, I got that bug. And fell in love with African cichlids. So I now have a 75 gallon that will become my African cichlids tank.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Welcome! You found a great club to support/enable your bug. BFD will be a great event to get you re-accustomed to the hobby, and you'll meet plenty of like-minded people.