• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Guy

justin wethington

CCA Members
Hello.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I had a great time at the last meeting. The presentation on lake Kivu was awesome.

Right now I am keeping discus, sterbai corydoras, and long fin super red bushynose plecos in my show tank. I am breeding Sterbai corydoras, L-046 zebra plecos, and black moscow guppies in my fish room.

Anyway...I hope to see you all at the next meeting!

Attached is a picture of my 2' x 2' L-046 pleco tank

edited_20160210_205644.jpg

LiluDallas

Chairpersons
Staff member
Hello.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I had a great time at the last meeting. The presentation on lake Kivu was awesome.

Right now I am keeping discus, sterbai corydoras, and long fin super red bushynose plecos in my show tank. I am breeding Sterbai corydoras, L-046 zebra plecos, and black moscow guppies in my fish room.

View attachment 20766
This is so awesome. Thanks for joining us

GBRlehrich

CCA Members
Hello.

View attachment 20766

Welcome! Nice selection of fish! Let us know when you have fry for sale

GBRlehrich

CCA Members
Also I've always been a fan of paludariums! I love that Transition from submerged driftwood to the emersed ones with bromeliads! Looks incredible!