• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New guy here...

Mongo

Hello all,
I found this forum trying to search for a fish club near me. You guys aren't exactly close but I'm a Cichlid keeper so it seemed like a good place to start. I've been keeping fish off and on since I was about 15 and recently got the back in the fish game. Started with one ten gallon now I have six tanks and an annoyed wife :) I've kept afircans in the past but right now im mostly interested in american cichlids. I do however having a breeding pair of krebs that im currently trying to raise their fry. Im also starting to amass tanks and equipment to get an angel breeding project started. Took some not so great cell phone pics of my running tanks to share. (probably should have cleaned them first)

Tank lists:
55g with Angles, Madagascar Rainbows, Congo Tetras, Pictus Cats, Thread Fin Acaras and some Swarods

29g with my breeding pair of Krebs and two rowdy SAE that cant seem to get along nicely with anything else.

10g with my Kreb fry

5g with a Male Betta and two Rasboras

Thats it for now. hope you all like the pictures.

t8b4ba.jpg

6dqxw9.jpg

30diayv.jpg

33fdgr9.jpg

303a7b7.jpg

23jia11.jpg

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Welcome, Jared. Your tanks look nice. We might not be close by, but we're here to help (well, not me personally, as I don't actually keep cichlids--go figure).

Blaise

stany

CCA Members
Welcome,

You will find a great variety of breeders/keepers here with first hand experience with a plethora of species. Just ask.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Yeah, we have several members from Harford County that attend meetings regularly. Welcome, and as other have said, great looking setups.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Welcome to the forum. We meeting on the second Saturday of most months at JFK high school, 1901 Randolph rd Silver Spring, MD. The doors open at 1pm and the meeting starts at 2. There'll be a speaker, raffles, food, and a mini auction. IF you are free come check it out.