• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Neolamprologus similis for sale

Jelimafish

CCA Members
First I would like to apologize as I posted this a few months ago and then there was a death in the family and I had to go to Florida to sell property and get the estate in order so I am extremely sorry to anyone who messaged me and did not get a response. I will be giving priority to anyone that did message me when I first posted that I did not get to respond to.

I currently have 3 Adult Males 7 Adult Females and 7-10 (Maybe more Juveniles). I will be switching the shells out with some PVC Elbows to get a better count and to make catching them easier. I have included some photos below. Please ignore the state of my aquarium as my Daughter just did basic water changes and I fed them to try to get as many in a photo at once. I also have one of the Males and a Female with their fry in another tank. I would prefer to sell the entire colony at once but I also am aware that a lot of people want Shell Dwellers so I can also try to split them up once I have the shells out. I hope to have the shells out by Saturday and will post the exact count and some more photos ASAP.

U1qwQiE.jpg

z4LQ7RX.jpg

Lx846Oi.jpg

Jelimafish

CCA Members
I was thinking 12 each OBO and obviously a little less for the unsexed ones and a lower price for the more you buy. Even selling the entire colony I don't expect to get back what I paid for the first 8 I ordered but if I could get close that would be nice. I have a plate in the tank now on a cup with the shells on it to get all of the fish out and easier to see/catch so as soon as that is done I will post more photos and the sexes (I believe there are only 4 males and the other 15+ are females - It seems like the adult Males chase away/kill any male fry). I do believe that probably half of the colony is already spoken for but I also do not know quite how many fish I have at the moment. As soon as they are out of the shells I will take some better photos and update the thread. Feel free to message me and if you want them fell free to make an offer. Sorry that this is all over the place, if you cannot tell I am not a "Seller". Also probably should have mentioned I am located in Lanham/Greenbelt Maryland but can drive to meet if needed.

Jelimafish

CCA Members
I have a few more to get out of shells that made their way into my other aquarium but most of them are out and ready to go.

NqiOykf.jpg

qzBufbS.jpg

xcA4efh.jpg

QYFMoN7.jpg