• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need help contacting donors/sponsors

chriscoli

Administrator
Hi folks,

I have a few donors and sponsors that I need help with. I've already sent them an email but I need some folks who can pick up the phone and give them a call for me. If you're able to call a few, please PM me and I'll assign you a few.

Thank you for your help!

Christine

chriscoli

Administrator
Thank you to those that volunteered to help! It's much appreciated!

I've tried to reach out to most of the companies that we all know, but do any of you have suggestions for sponsors that you think we should contact? Shout them out and I'll let you know if they're on my list or not.

Becca

Members
You might try calling Aquatic Creations in Hyattstown. I've talked to them a few times in the past and sent them an email today, but it might sound better coming from an official BOD member.

We've also gotten donations from Peabody's Pardise in the past (http://www.peabodysparadise.com/index.html) and I've noticed that Erik Lucas of BuyPetShrimp.com is fairly generous (at least with GWAPA). He's close enough (NJ) that he might be willing to come vend at the event.

Becca

Members
There's one other that's a bit weird/whacky, but, assuming it's the same manager (http://mywaterstore.net/contact-us-directions/) the guy at MyWaterStore in Rockville geeked out a few years ago when I told him about BFD. They sell RO water and are great in a pinch if you need a few 5 gallon jugs of RO. I wonder if they'd be willing to donate a 20 gallon punch card. I haven't been there in a few years (since getting rain barrels), but, you never know.

Becca

Members
MHMoro MHMoro chriscoli chriscoli

I will have my 5-year old today because schools are closed. Will still be there to help, but I'd like to try to hang around for the BPS delivery so it doesn't blow away.

chriscoli

Administrator
Becca Becca No problem. I know it's always tricky when you're juggling multiple priorities! We'll see you when you get there.