1. The next meeting of the CCA will be on Oct 8th at 2pm at our usual location - Kennedy High School, Silver Spring, MD.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are BACK!!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don't forget October is election month..... You CAN make a difference!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Big Fish Deal is coming your way in March 2017. Watch for more information as we get closer.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't forget to vote for your favorite picture in the Photo of the Month section.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Female Pundamilia nyererei

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Adawson88, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Adawson88

Adawson88 Members

Alyse
    Last Activity:
    Apr 14, 2014
    I was given a pair of Pundamilia nyererei. Once settled into my tank the male quickly took over the tank and has been chasing the female non-stop. I have separated him from the tank twice just to give her a break until I can find some more females. None of the local Pet/ Fish stores carry them and I am unsure of ordering them online because I have a rough work schedule that changes frequently. Can anybody help me out? :confused:

2. Spine

Spine CCA Members

Last Activity:
    Aug 14, 2016
    I hope someone answers you soon. If nothing is available locally come by the shop and we can go to plan B:)

3. Spine

Spine CCA Members

Last Activity:
    Aug 14, 2016
    Looks like you're in luck. Jay from www.cichlidsarespcial.com just posted a list that has Pundamilia Nyereri Anchor Island on it.

Jay is one of our club sponsors, he sells nice looking fish. You have to complete your order by tonight though if you want fish,I hope you see this in time:eek:

4. Adawson88

Adawson88 Members

Alyse
    Last Activity:
    Apr 14, 2014
    Thanks Kevin. By the time I checked his website they were out of stock. I'm on his list to be notified when they get more.