• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

Cartel

Members
Heres hoping th Lakers can close it out tonight!

In my book the East is set. The West will be fun to watch unfold. In an ideal world I would say Lakers but hot **** its hard to deny the Thunder or the Spurs. I am happy to see the Clippers doing well. I always like when teams that are known for being bad do good. I guess thats why I always pull for the Wizards....

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Heres hoping th Lakers can close it out tonight!

In my book the East is set. The West will be fun to watch unfold. In an ideal world I would say Lakers but hot **** its hard to deny the Thunder or the Spurs. I am happy to see the Clippers doing well. I always like when teams that are known for being bad do good. I guess thats why I always pull for the Wizards....
THE LAKERS NEED TO KEEP KOBE AWAY FROM THE OTHER PLAYERS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO THAT THEY DONT GET THE BUG AS WELL. THAT IS IF THEY WANT TO WIN.......IF THE NUGGETS BEAT THEM IT WILL BE A EASIER WALK FOR SA
/OKC.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
AWW DANG YA CAUGHT IT HUH? I TRIED TO SLIP IT IN THERE LOL! HONESTLY IM ONLY HOPING DENVER BEATS LA TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR MY HEAT COME FINALS. DENVER IS ONLY FILLING UP SPACE. ITLL ALSO MAKE IT EASIER FOR OKC AS WELL. IM HOPING FOR OKC VS MIAMI W/ MIAMI WINNING. CANT WAIT FOR THIS PACERS SERIES TO START.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Okc exploded on l.a. beating them by 29. Impressive beat down. Those guys are running hard at both ends all night.

Rasta Fish

Members
That was very impressive.
Boston need to regroup its too close for my liking, its going to be a tough one with Philly because of the match up.
So Spurs tonight.......

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
That was very impressive.
Boston need to regroup its too close for my liking, its going to be a tough one with Philly because of the match up.
So Spurs tonight.......
my oldest was in shock from bostons loss lol. that was also a good game. sloppy but good. it will be interesting if the sixers can ride the momentum from knocking off the bulls who were another young team minus d.rose/j.noah.