• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

Nathan

Members
It seems to be pretty much team wide. I think Chandler might have helped, but it would not have been enough. OKC is just plain better this year.

I think Chandler's deal is about right, Amare's is the scary one.

The EC really misses Howard and Rose. Their teams might be eliminated in the first round(Bulls might find a way to win). Indy against Miami could be interesting because they are such different teams(star-based heat and "no-name" Pacers). I agree though that the Western Conference looks a lot more interesting.

This is why Dallas won last year. Dirk completely dominated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM9MYvoQn8M
Dirk is 8 points below his average last year. Not to mention his defense has been extremely poor.

As for Chandler's deal, its not that bad this year, but hes on the decline now. No way hes worth anything close to it in 2 or 3 years. Thats 14&14.5 million. Hes already starting to have knee problems.

Zeppelin2088

Members
Okc always struggle against tony Parker and the spurs. They are the biggest challenge in the west. Also, so far it looks like Memphis might put away the clippers.Next round will be:

1.Spurs v 4.griz/clips
2.Okc v 3.lakers
Correct?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Okc always struggle against tony Parker and the spurs. They are the biggest challenge in the west. Also, so far it looks like Memphis might put away the clippers.Next round will be:

1.Spurs v 4.griz/clips
2.Okc v 3.lakers
Correct?
THATS HOW IM SEEING IT SIR. JUST WAITING FOR GRZZ/CLIPS TO DECIDE WHO WANTS IT MORE. ;)

THATS HOW IM SEEING IT SIR. JUST WAITING FOR GRZZ/CLIPS TO DECIDE WHO WANTS IT MORE. ;)

Nathan

Members
CubanF.gif

Rasta Fish

Members
lol
Dallas need to regroup and and come back in a few years

Man did you see Baron Davis knee gave out?
thats a big blow for him

So what Boston! anyone on this express train with me?

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
The Heat blew a sweep last night even with carmelo missing his fouls shots! oh well the longer the season the better since it will all be gone in june. then its 3 months to wait for the nfl.

Rasta Fish

Members
Heat will win this series, I was expecting NY to play better like they did last night in Game 3 and that the Heat would take game 4 which will give them momentum into game 5.
Now NY win game 4 going into Miami thinking they can win another will make life just a little harder for the Heat.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
THE HEAT WILL MAKE EZ WORK OF THE KNICKS. I WAS HOWEVER IMPRESSED TO SEE AMARE GET 19 POINTS/10 REB LAST NIGHT LET ALONE PLAY. MANS GOT HEART AND INTESTINAL FORTITUDE. I KNOW HE HAD TO BE IN PAIN OR AT LEAST HEAVILY MEDICATED. EITHER WAY HE HAD A GREAT GAME.

Last edited:

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I wouldn't say that the Celts are the only team that can compete with the Heat. The Pacers, for as boring as they are to watch, play hard every night and play as a team pretty well.

Zeppelin2088

Members
The pacers are a nice up and coming team and would play well against the heat. But in a 7 game series? No chance. Only reason celtics have a shot is because of experience.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
grizzlies were getting manhandled down low by griffin last night. so much so that frustration got the best of big zach that he had to foul griffin hard and then head butt him lol. cp3 came and showed he can finish and finish well after that turnover late in the 4th. he and griffin put on a show that sealed the victory for them. gay (bmore product) was doing his thing for memphis as well. it is key to contain him or it will a long night if he gets hot.