• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

fischfan13

Banned
Well Q I couldn't predict a darn thing from these playoffs.

Can SA defend OKC?
If OKC shoots like they did against LA would it even matter what defense goes up against them?

Kobe vs Lebron...
I like the fact that Kobe wants to stick with LA and get back into the playoffs. I think, again this is just an opinion, that if Lebron were in Kobe's shoes he would want to book out of LA.

SA vs OKC might make for some great playoff basketball.

Zeppelin2088

Members
We went to that game planning on just watching from outside the arena with everybody. but we came across some cheap tickets. It was awesome though. I'd never sat up there before, people are crazy up there. My other pics are at home, and I tend to only get on here when I'm bored at work haha.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Well Q I couldn't predict a darn thing from these playoffs.

Can SA defend OKC?
If OKC shoots like they did against LA would it even matter what defense goes up against them?

Kobe vs Lebron...
I like the fact that Kobe wants to stick with LA and get back into the playoffs. I think, again this is just an opinion, that if Lebron were in Kobe's shoes he would want to book out of LA.

SA vs OKC might make for some great playoff basketball.
question is can they run and shoot w/ okc? gonna be a good series coming up. i read this morning that most of san anonios local stores are out of bengay and duck tape :D. we will have to wait and see. Jim the matchup we have been waiting months for is finally here. Turning up the HEAT on the pacers. will it be HEAT VS OKC/SA??

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
DQ ....Boston..vs... SA
OKC and Heat will go fishing
MAYBE YOURE WATCHING THE GAME ON XBOX CUZ THE HEAT OWN THE PACERS NOW. EVEN LARRY BIRD SAID LAST NIGHT THAT THEY AND I QUOTE" ARE AND PLAYED S-O-F-T." IT HIS TEAM AND EVEN HE KNOWS IT. I TOLD YA EARLIER ITS PLAYOFFS NOW BABY BIG $ ON THE LINE . STEP UP OR GO HOME. BOSTON IS NEXT. ;)
WE SHALL SEE WHO THE REAL BIG 3 ARE VS BIG 3 MINUS 1.
IM CONCERNED ABOUT KG AND HIS POST GM/PERIMETER SHOOTING THOUGH COULD LEAD TO OUR CENTER IN FOUL TROUBLE ALOT.;)

Rasta Fish

Members
Boston will try one more time to get this one over with argh!
Philly wont stay down
I think SA is by far the best and most consistent team in the NBA right now
I do believe that if the eastern conference come down to Boston and Miami i think Boston will take them
So i am still going with Boston vs SA finals
what say Ye! lol

guarddog5

CCA Members
There will be a game 7 for the Heat, they are going to be an additional 2 men down tonight, defense for the Heat will be an issue tonight. DQ, the SA vs OKC is going to be a slug feast, Ben Gay and duct tape! Go Spurs Go!!!!!!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
There will be a game 7 for the Heat, they are going to be an additional 2 men down tonight, defense for the Heat will be an issue tonight. DQ, the SA vs OKC is going to be a slug feast, Ben Gay and duct tape! Go Spurs Go!!!!!!

HEAT WINS! 2 down 2 to go. Bosh out means more touches/shots for Wade and James. Didn't seem to be an issue. We need him back though for the finals hopefully he can play. Until then they seem to keep turnin up the heat against teams.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Not sure what you are talking about Cameron. You made a post saying you were shocked the Lakers didn't make the playoffs. I said they did make the playoffs. Since then, they lost their series against the Thunder, and are now knocked out of the playoffs. Pay attention or don't post.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Not sure what you are talking about Cameron. You made a post saying you were shocked the Lakers didn't make the playoffs. I said they did make the playoffs. Since then, they lost their series against the Thunder, and are now knocked out of the playoffs. Pay attention or don't post.
:happy0065::sign0092::sign0173:

Rasta Fish

Members
Ok D.Q they did look good against the Pacers the last two game good for them and you lol ...its not a 2 man game though so we will see, I agree they need Bosh sometime soon
hope Boston can close out Saturday they did not look themselves then other night.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Ok D.Q they did look good against the Pacers the last two game good for them and you lol ...its not a 2 man game though so we will see, I agree they need Bosh sometime soon
hope Boston can close out Saturday they did not look themselves then other night.
I NEVER SAID IT WAS A 2 MAN GM. I DID SAY THEY WOULD WIN AS I DID OKC. I TOLD YOU SO :tongue0015:. IVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU BUT YOU WONT LISTEN. GUESS MY BOYS WILL HAVE TO PUT IT TO YA B4 YOU GET IT HUH LOL :D. CANT WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN IF SA CAN BEAT OKC YOU MIGHT GET A SHOT. :D
COMING TO SEE YOU SOON.
IF YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT...GET OUT THE KITCHEN!!:FIREdevil::party0003::party0003::party0003::party0003: