• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My aquafest edition

Ading522

Members
A nice t.brauschi male I "stole" at the auction the minute I stepped in.. No one seemed to bid on it..so I got it.. He's looking good and showing off!

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1382361278263.jpg

thedavidzoo

Members
Congrats! I love my T. brauschi. The males are stunning and the females aren't bad either, esp. when spawning!
If you ever want to expand on them, give me a holler. I have tons of juvies/fry...;)

Ading522

Members
Great addition!

Matt

thanks matt! i missed getting the other 2 as we left early.. lol.. you happen to know who got the other bucket of lace rock?

Congrats! I love my T. brauschi. The males are stunning and the females aren't bad either, esp. when spawning!
If you ever want to expand on them, give me a holler. I have tons of juvies/fry...;)

thanks Esther! i love the finnage on this guy.. i am not looking to get a group anytime soon.. but i do wish for more males.. hit me up if you have some! and if you do, please include a list of tangs.. :) i may be looking for a couple more tang fish..