• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving so I have to sell everything

Lui

CCA Members
Hello Everyone!
I am so sorry to not reply back or check. I was deployed last minute and got back this week.
I am going to try this again.
Here is a link for the sale I am doing.
I decided to sell everything together.
Maybe a few of you can get together and buy the whole set up.
Here is the link for EBAY

Good luck bidding :)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Glad you made it back, thanks for your service.

There were a few people that posted on the original thread, I'll gather names and update the new thread you posted.

Who wants to pool resources? I have no room for tanks, but would be interested in some fish, sand, driftwood, etc.

I'd be glad to show up if the final purchaser is a CCA member and help them load stuff up, it's going to take a few vehicles or one very large truck for all of that.

Reactions: Lui

Lui

CCA Members
Glad you made it back, thanks for your service.

There were a few people that posted on the original thread, I'll gather names and update the new thread you posted.

Who wants to pool resources? I have no room for tanks, but would be interested in some fish, sand, driftwood, etc.

I'd be glad to show up if the final purchaser is a CCA member and help them load stuff up, it's going to take a few vehicles or one very large truck for all of that.
Thank you so much :)