Haven’t heard from the guy who was planning on getting it, of course. It’s not going anywhere until at least next week. If you legitimately want it and this guy continues to flake, I can hold it a week or so. All of my fish will be here in temp tubs until I can drive them back to Michigan, and then may have to make yet another round trip the next week to ensure the house is ready for saleI won't complain if it shows up in my driveway.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to a truck on a short notice to come get it.