• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving Need To Move Fry....

longstocking

Members
Ok I'm moving so I need to move as much fry as possible !!! i'm only moving 30 mins away from where I'm at but I want to try to deal with only my breeders and not the fry.

If anyone knows of fish stores that are low on tangs or if you your self are looking to buy please let me know.

This is what I have in fry.... make me an offer as I really need to move them fast.

Petrochromis Fasciolatus neon eye ( about 15 of them) SOLD
N leleupi ( Tons of them....all different sizes )
N splendens ( about 50 of them .... they are kind of like a brichardi but more color)
Gobies ( about 20 of them)
Callochromis pleurospilus "red stripe" (14 of them) SOLD

Malawi :
Tropheops (20+ of them)

L

Larry-T

I'm interested in the gobies and the petrochromis. Send me an email and we'll talk.

D

daniel4832

Sarah,
Give me a call and I can see what the store can do for you. Credit for larger tanks, etc ;) .
Thanks,
Daniel

longstocking

Members
This is just to make sure I got to everyones emails....I believe I replied to all of them... so if you didn't get one back try pm'ing me on this board and I'll get back to you.

Also, havent had any interest in the sand sifters (Callochromis pleurospilus "red stripe")

This is a link of what the males look like when they grow up... just stunning ! .....IF people don't know much about them... they need a 55g tank or larger and are on of my all time favs... they are a carnivorous mouthbrooder as well.

Link : http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/spec...ies.php?id=1954

longstocking

Members
Just thought I'd put this out there for anyone else that is interested....

I have 2 females Callochromis pleurospilus holding they have been holding for a little less than 3 weeks... I was just going to let them spit in the tank as I am moving after all. Well it turns out someone else wants some so I'm pulling one of the females out for him. They have usually about 15 + fry per spwan ( they are little guys right now so their broods aren't that large yet)... so if anyone is interested let me know and I'll pull the other female out. Through raising these guys I have found that the younger they are the less sensitive they are ( in general sand sifters are EXTREMLY sensitive )... so if anyone wants some let me know as they will be extremly small .. there for so will the price tag ;) But, putting them into your tank at a younger age would probably be better in the long run actually... seems weird but they eventually get to the point that you have to watch how large you water changes are or you will lose them all :eek: .

longstocking

Members
I believe all tropheops, and splendens have been sold... the gobies as well.

I'll update what I have left on Thursday... might have a few left of everything if anyone else is interested.