• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving and need to give away my cichlids

ncassler

Members
I've very much enjoyed watching my cichlids grow. I've had them since Nov 2013 when I bought them as tiny juveniles. I was new to the world of fish, but have learned a lot! I'm being transferred to Washington state in July, and though I was tempted to try to take them, I'm afraid they won't make the move (or would be very difficult and a little risky to ship). The smarter thing seems to be to rehome them, but I want to make sure they go to good/experienced homes!

I have 4 adults about 5-6in long (estimation only) and am not sure about sex, but can try to figure it out if needed. Though I think all are currently male, I'm really not sure. Red zebra (tank boss), acei, auratus (those 2 vie for second place), catfish (probably closer to 6-7 in). I had 2 yellow labs, which apparently mated, and have one surviving baby (about 2-3 in now). Both parents died :/

I'm giving away the fish to good homes, but not the tank. Please email me if you or someone you know is interested! I'm in Rockville near the White Flint metro station.

Nicole
ncassler@gmail.com