• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

microworms

T

Thinkfaster

Hey all, I have a microworm culture that i can split into a couple of starter cultures for those who want some. just let me know and I can bring them to the next meeting. they are a great alternative to bbs for fry, and real easy to keep. just let me know so i know how many to make.

T

Thinkfaster

Again let me just say how nice it is to not have to deal with hatching brine shrimp. My Apisto fry love the microworms. again, I will bring some to the next meeting, and probably to the GWAPA thing if I get just one reply. these are free, by the way. :rolleyes:

marya

Members
i would like to try some too, count me in. i should be at the gwapa workshop if my weekend pans out as expected.

marya

He tried. But he's got that idea in his head that he can retire off them - and keeps making
more cultures.

BBS ROCK DUDE! Ah what the hey - I'll take a few. Want some kirb fry for those microworms?

T

Thinkfaster

that kind of talk is inappropriate for this forum. it's not funny nor is it fish related.