• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Massive driftwood

Freakgecko

Members
Large piece of driftwood for sale, make me an offer. Semi-water logged. Approx. 48” long. Just isn’t fitting into the look of my 180 gallon.

Interested in trades for South American fish (mainly peaceful medium to large cichlids, hoplo cats, porthole cats, lemon tetras, rummynose tetras, etc). Let me know, willing to hear out anything! Really interested in geophagus tapajos red or peach head, archer fish, or true parrot cichlids.

Not interested in large predator/aggressive alike Dovii or Umbee.

Cash is king, also accept Venmo or PayPal. Pick up in Brentwood, can meet within reason. Pictures in link below.

Freakgecko

Members
Looking for $30 for this. Currently drying out unfortunately, as I don’t have a tank to keep it in to keep it from getting boyant

Freakgecko

Members
I am not sure. I got it from a local collector, so it came from the Potomac. It would definitely fit in a 125. I just didn’t like how it was looking in my 180 with the other driftwood I have

Freakgecko

Members
It was soaked long term from the person I got it from. Doubt there will be any tannins. Hasn’t been in my tank long enough to know. He told me tannins were completely released

Freakgecko

Members
My other driftwoods have 0 tannins, and float when out of the tank for more than a day. Still working on getting the other piece I got from him to sink too, but zero tannins from it