• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

March Madness 2019

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Anyone interested in filling out a bracket for bragging rights? We have a group already set up, but currently only 3 people participating. Its more fun when you're beating people other than just Shawn and Cory:p

FishEggs

I could fill out a bracket but it would be a meaningless victory over me since the only brackets I know anything about are used for making shelves. :D

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I could fill out a bracket but it would be a meaningless victory over me since the only brackets I know anything about are used for making shelves. :D
Still a victory though, would just like some more competition. Yesterday I read an article titled "Alternative Ways to Fill out Brackets." It suggested picking by color, or by mascot, etc. Honestly, I've seen non-sports people win their bracket pools many times, you'll rarely win outright if you use 100% logic. Remind me your email address and I'll send you an invite.
I'll fill one out
Pm me your email address and I'll send you an invite.
Who won last year?
Honestly, I don't remember, but I'm guessing it could've been you since you were the one to ask. Last year UMBC helped destroy my bracket, along with millions of other people.

Becca

Members
My husband likes this stuff if you're still looking for folks. If you email me an invite I can forward it to him.

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
How did everyone make out? My bracket has been the best one by far that I have ever picked, I have 14 of 16 teams picked in the sweet 16(9 wrong picks to date). Missed Oregon and Texas Tech.

Becca

Members
As of last night, husband informed me he was in 2nd place. I don't know what that means, but that's what he says.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I think I have 12 of the sweet 16, currently in 1st place. I was rooting hard for UCF yesterday even if it meant blowing up my bracket.