• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Male Peacock Cichlids For Sale

rpitonyak

Members
2 1/2" to 3"+ male ruby red, regal blue, and swallow tail peacocks for sale. The pictures attached show a small sample of the fish for sale. $20 for the larger ones, $15 for the smaller. I can do deals for multiple fish and meet you if need be.

20170219_182643.jpg

20170219_182741.jpg

20170219_182932.jpg

rpitonyak

Members
No.....I am not ready for that yet. I do not have oxygen, a 55 gal barrel, or the ability to set up multiple tanks. I plan to have a table next year once I have the ability to show off the fish and bag them on site.

rpitonyak

Members
So, how do you keep them in bags for that long without them dying? Most people are bagging the night before. I would think that this would be the same as if you were shipping. I am thinking oxygen and the blue/green tranq used for shipping? Again, I do not have either, so will not be getting a table until next year. Just curious.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Bag the morning of with clean water. Some great threads on proper bagging. Properly bagged fish (without oxygen or tranquilizers) are good for quite some time... Many folks (including me when I used to sell fish) regularly shipped fish (Priority no less) without O2 or tranquilizers.

Matt