• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Loved my introduction to the CCA!

Biomom

CCA Members
I've been keeping fish for other 30 years with times that my interest ebbs and flows (pun intended ;)). I'm 'in the flow' now and had a wonderful time at the meeting and auction yesterday. I ended up with some gorgeous fish, shrimp and a plant. I had a spare 10g set-up with an extra filter that had been running for over a month in an established tank, so I was able to safely house my new threadfin rainbows and cherry shrimp in their personal sanctuary, along with the Cryptocoryne and plants from other tanks.. The chili rasboras joined another small tank and are doing great. Special thanks to those folks who let me buy their fish off of them after they won the lots. Now I'm looking forward to the fish swap to hopefully score some habrosus corys and a pretty nerite - and something for a 30g I'm about to set up! And maybe some more of those threadfins to increase the shoal!

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
So glad that you came and had tons of fun! Looking forward to seeing you at next months outdoor fish swap!

Tangcollector

Staff member
It was great to meet you and welcome. I was interested to hear about your native tank. I've always wanted to do darters from the US

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Glad you enjoyed the meeting and went home with some great purchases! Usually a good variety at the swap meet, but it's worth posting a separate thread of what you're looking for in case someone has them readily available.