• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lots of Fry Growing Out

dogofwar

CCA Members
I have a bunch of fry growing out....PM me if you're interested in anything...

Here's what I've got:

Heros appendiculatus - F1 Peru severums ~1" (wild parents)

Saratherodon linnellii - Velvet Black Barombi Mbo mouthbrooder ~1"

Neetroplus nematopus - F2 Neets (parents from Jeff Rapps) ~1/2"

Amatitlania nigrofasciatus "Rio Choluteca" - F2 - Black and Red Cons from Honduras (parents of my pair collected by Ken Davis) - 1"

Amatitlania siquia "Grenada, Nicaragus" - F2 Cons - parents of my pair collected by Sam Santangelo - ~1"

Amatitlania siquia "Lago Nicaragua" - F2 Cons with nice orange bellies - parents from Jeff Rapps - ~1"

Amatitlania kanna "Rio Rabolo" - F2 from Panama - breeder size females of this gold bellied Con ~2-3"

Amatitlania sp. "Rio Danli" - F2 Blue Honduran Red Points - stock from Jeff Rapps - ~3/4"

Cryptoheros cutteri "Rio Jutiapa" - F2 golden cutteri - parents of my pair collected by Ken Davis - ~1"

Psedocrenilabrus nicholsii - breeding pairs and extra males of this pretty mouthbrooder ~2-2.5"

Hericthys bartoni - F2 Media Luna Mexican cichlid - ~1"

Amatitlania sp. - Reverse Trio of Pink Convicts - Very Productive - 4"

Amatitlania siquia "Rio Claro Red Fin" - F2 large pairs - breeder size (3-4" male/2" female)

Smaller (and not quite ready)

Gymnogeophagus gymnogenys "Rio Cureim" - F1 fry

Amatitlania siquia "Leucistic Honduran Red Point" - fry

Probably forgetting some... Please let me know if you're interested in anything :)

Matt

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Wow, that is quite a list you have there! Maybe you should sell your water so others may be so lucky in breeding. :)

mrkillie

Members
I'm interested in most, but alas, do not have room for much. If you still have any Ps. nicholsi prs come the Jan. meeting, I could be interested.

domdes

Members
Ok that's great, a drive around tha beltway, if he's viewing this I would like 4 him 2 give a call on 301-343-3386 after 2PM, thanks

dogofwar

CCA Members
I can bring to the holiday party...

They're too small right now but I also have Cuban (Nandopsis tetracanthus) fry growing out.

I know that people like to buy "proven pairs" of fish but most of this stuff will - with good care - be breeding size in a few months...

Matt

im interested in the honduran red points, but idk why i cant PM you dogofwar. im new to the site, but i'd like to get those hrp babies from you

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks to the folks who have gotten fish from me...

Still plenty of good stuff left - help me make room for new fish :)

Matt

verbal

CCA Members
I have a bunch of fry growing out....PM me if you're interested in anything...

Here's what I've got:

Psedocrenilabrus nicholsii - breeding pairs and extra males of this pretty mouthbrooder ~2-2.5"

Thanks for the "very proven" pair :)

blkmjk

Members
Met Matt this weekend stand up guy hooked me up with extras and even sold me on joining the club!
All of the fish are healthy and doing well. Thanks again Matt and looking foward to getting some of those white cons and the neets you showed me.! Just need time to get some of the tanks I have already up and going.

Drew

dogofwar

CCA Members
My pleasure Drew - it's always fun to share...it's the CCA way :)

I've got some awesome Neets growing out - getting close to 1". They're F2s from F1 parents from Rapps. Like a Central American (substrate spawning) Tropheus... Really cool and fearless little fish.

Matt

rich_one

Members
Just googled Psedocrenilabrus nicholsii. Wow. That's tempting. So are the neets.

Okay Rich.... lets focus on finding a female for that male rainbow cichlid...

-Rich