• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lost everything

Bmorefishboy

Members
I just recently lost all my fish to a power outage if anybody has anything the they are wanting to rehome or give away feel free to text me @4437070777

Becca

Members
I just lost half of a very rare (and expensive) tank to I don't even know what. Filters are running fine, temperature, pH, Nitrates, Ammonia all on target... I'm getting ready to take out a voltage meter and check for a voltage leak in the tank. It sucks. I'm sorry for your loss and give you credit for not just wanting to kick it all to the curb.

Becca

Members
I have a "blue eyed blonde" ancistrus you could have. It's not an actual L144, it's the cheap knockoff.

Drmavis

CCA Members
I have a bunch of kribensis (1-2") and a bunch of small chocolate cichlids (hypselecara temporalis, 2") you can have if you come pick them up. Located in 20853.

Drmavis

CCA Members
For which fish?

Right now I have the young kribensis and chocolate cichlids in 20 gallon high tanks to grow them out.

I have 3 large chocolate cichlids in my 210 gallon tank (along with other fish), and they get fairly big as adults (up to 12 inches and thick). I wouldn't put a pair of full grown chocolate cichlids in less than a 55 gallon tank myself (assuming excellent filtration), and many would say even that is pushing it. For my 210 gallon tank, I have an FX6 canister filter, a SunSun canister filter, and 4 large Hydro-sponge filters and I do 80% water changes every 1-2 weeks.

Kribensis are dwarf cichlids and only get 2-3 inches long max, so if you have a smaller setup those would be a better choice.

Mike