• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looks Like MyGroupAuctions Is Having Another Bad Day

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Working for me at the moment. I got an error message when trying to use an old URL, but things seemed to work fine when I clicked on "Home" and tried adding an item.

Please try again and post if it's still presenting an error. Thanks.

chriscoli

Administrator
Yes, working now. They don't know why it's doing that at the moment, but are working on figuring it out. It appears to be an intermittent issue.

chriscoli

Administrator
I can get to it on my phone but not from my computer....so if anyone is having trouble registering their lots, go ahead and just bring your stuff and we'll manually assign it a number at the meeting.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
It seems that MYGROUPAUCTIONS is undergoing changes. I had to agree to their new terms and re-register and get an email with a temp password. But even after setting up a new permanent password, there was no listing for any auctions except for a test auction. It does not look like the site will be ready for use for our auction today.

Becca

Members
I can set up an excel sheet to do what MGA does and will bring my laptop. Please, put your names on your auction lots.