• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for Plecos L46/L134/397

Keo

CCA Members
Hello if anyone have some of these Plecos
L46 - Zebra Pleco
L134 - Leopard Frog Pleco
L397 Red Tiger pleco

for sale or know where I could get some please let me know. Rather get them from a breeder or someone local.

thanks!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Dave Sombach of JRAS was breeding L46, his screen name is C clearsky5 I think. Not sure if he's on the forum much, might want to check the JRAS site. I know Gold Coast Aquatics had L46 as well. Not sure about the others, could probably find vendors who have them, but I'm not aware of local sources. Good luck.

lgfelic

Members
I have 5-6 juvenile L-397 from a batch that hatched last October. Mine are a mix from German, Dutch, and US stock.

lgfelic

Members
I don't want to hijack his thread but I would be interested in some also.

I currently have 7 available and I may have more in a few months. I have a male guarding a clutch right now.

Also, JLW JLW might have some.

lgfelic

Members
Sold five yesterday and have 2 left from the first batch. Waiting for the new ones to leave the cave and make a head count.

Aquatica87Heaven

CCA Members
I’m starting my collection as well. I’ve been looking for true L471s to breed for a couple years. I’m about to get a bp of L340s.