• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for peacock breeder.

Tonyb13

CCA Members
Hi
My name is Tony and I am a brand new member. I have a 75 gallon tank which I would like to fill up with peacocks. Or anything with a lot of bright colors red yellows etc. I currently have a 350 reef and a 150 discus tank so that should hopefully explain my color likes.
Thanks

CichlidDan

Members
Hi
My name is Tony and I am a brand new member. I have a 75 gallon tank which I would like to fill up with peacocks. Or anything with a lot of bright colors red yellows etc. I currently have a 350 reef and a 150 discus tank so that should hopefully explain my color likes.
Thanks
Welcome! Lane Kelly and Pat Kelly both have great African cichlids but I think Pat only sells at the BFD though. I’ve purchased from both and they are always healthy.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I have a couple male Maylandi and Ethelwynnae that I could part with if you are willing to come to Frederick.

stany

CCA Members
I have a Labidochromis sp. "Mbamba" over 4 inches outgrowing my tank I would sell for $30. Not the clearest pictures. He's in an all male tank so not showing breeding colors without females around. I grew him up from 1 1/2 inches and he's been pretty peaceful to tankmates. Picked up a Sulfer Head 2 1/2 inch male from CAS today that looks awesome after settling in my tank. May want to check his stock. Lot's of folks here breed cichlids however and a great place to start.

Mbamba2.jpg

Mbamba3.jpg

Mbuamba.jpg

Korey Knieriem

CCA Members
With as many fish as you would want for a 75 and the amount of travel you would be looking at to pick up fish I would suggest ordering online from a reputable breeder. You would be able to cherry pick exactly what you want and shipping would be cheaper than time and money spent driving around

stany

CCA Members
CAS is Cichlids Are Special located in York PA. Jay is a CCA Supporter and will deliver to our meetings if he get enough orders. Not sure what the magic number is but I'd guess $100. Tampa Bay Cichlids has free shipping on orders over $49.00.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Jay is likely your easiest source for a central place to pick up several species/types. Where are you coming from? I know a few people in the Baltimore area that also have quality males for reasonable prices.

Tonyb13

CCA Members
I'm in sterling va. Jay is from CAS? Also has anyone heard of snake river cichlids they have some cool looking fish.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Ive got lots of Peacocks T Tonyb13 . Im located in Tysons Corner not far from Reed. Ruby Reds, Blue Dragon Blood, Orange Dragon Bloods. I keep stock that Ive purchased from Reed Reed of Very Fishe Room and jonclark96 jonclark96 , both have amazing fish. stany stany also has great fish as well as Pat Kelly Pat Kelly and lkelly lkelly BTW.. welcome to CCA Always good to have new folks. :cool: