• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for male Mloto's & Venustus

lock jaw

CCA Members
Hey looking for male fish.. Does anyone here breed and sell ivory head mloto, midnight mloto, and venustus?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Reed might breed the mloto, but I'm not sure if there's a difference between the two listed.

There were at least 2 male Venustus listed for sale in the Marketplace in the recent past, you could try a search for it. I know Wet Sleeves Wet Sleeves was one, I don't remember who had the other.

Reed

Very Fishe
Reed might breed the mloto, but I'm not sure if there's a difference between the two listed.

There were at least 2 male Venustus listed for sale in the Marketplace in the recent past, you could try a search for it. I know Wet Sleeves Wet Sleeves was one, I don't remember who had the other.
I just have a young trio of Ivory heads left

lock jaw

CCA Members

I saw those posts, they were Extra large Venustus (8 inch plus).. There is a slight difference to the looks of both mlotos. Midnight is all Black and ivory head has a silver blaze..

lock jaw

CCA Members
The mlotos, they look pretty cool. I got these pictures from google search. I did see a Midnight mloto at the BFD but it was a bit pricey for me.

ivory.PNG

midnight.PNG

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I saw those posts, they were Extra large Venustus (8 inch plus).. There is a slight difference to the looks of both mlotos. Midnight is all Black and ivory head has a silver blaze..
Might want to post what size you're looking for. I hadn't see the all black ones, except on lists, I think some people might use them interchangeably, which just makes it more confusing. Nice looking fish though, I've always been a fan of the ivory heads. I think Daves regularly has them on his list.