• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for Male African Peacocks Cichlids and/or Suitable Tankmates

Leffler817

CCA Members
It looks pretty well stocked now. Quite nice looking setup! There’s lots of peeps around that have what you’re looking for here. Cheers

Tes1906

CCA Members
It looks pretty well stocked now. Quite nice looking setup! There’s lots of peeps around that have what you’re looking for here. Cheers
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. This is a great forum! I got room for about 10 more. I moved some of these fish to my tank upstairs after photo. Trying to make it all about the Peacocks! It's 265 gallons, with the display tank being 210. Early Christmas gift the Red Sea Santa!!

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
I've got some nice XL haps 6-7". Super red empress, T-reef, star sapphire, Tetrastigma, Sciaenochromis sp. white knight. 4-5" Blue dragon blood, Orange dragon blood. I've got 100s of fish. Let me know if you want to come check out the fishroom. I'm in Tysons Corner/Falls Church area

Tes1906

CCA Members
I've got some nice XL haps 6-7". Super red empress, T-reef, star sapphire, Tetrastigma, Sciaenochromis sp. white knight. 4-5" Blue dragon blood, Orange dragon blood. I've got 100s of fish. Let me know if you want to come check out the fishroom. I'm in Tysons Corner/Falls Church area
Happy New Year!!! Thank you for your reply! Are you free either today or tomorrow? Would love to come take a look! Please feel free to call or text me 443-354-0084. My name is Alvin.