• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for Malaysian Trumpet Snails

captmicha

Members
Yes, you read that right. I actually want them.

Anyone looking to get rid of some? Can *very* easily bait and catch them.

Thanks

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I not be bringing any snails unless they are preordered. Same with CPDs and emerald dainos and lambchop rasboras.

Marz

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you read that right. I actually want them.

Anyone looking to get rid of some? Can *very* easily bait and catch them.

Thanks

I have a 29 g filled with them, I was thinking to nuke the tank to get rid of them but I hired a Yoyo loach and he is working on it. You can have as many as you want.

captmicha

Members
I have a 29 g filled with them, I was thinking to nuke the tank to get rid of them but I hired a Yoyo loach and he is working on it. You can have as many as you want.
Thanks, that would be amazing! Where are you located? When would be convenient for you?

If you use drop a big piece of food at night, they’ll be all over it soon and can be scooped up with a net. Or can just can make a trap by inverting the lid to a small drink bottle with a string tied to it. Just need to be careful to check often, in case a fish goes in. (I also use these to catch fish.)

Marz

Administrator
Staff member
Germantown. There is already a piece of driftwood and yes, it's covered but those are mostly baby snails. I am planning to be at the swap/sale on Saturday. Are you going?

captmicha

Members
Germantown. There is already a piece of driftwood and yes, it's covered but those are mostly baby snails. I am planning to be at the swap/sale on Saturday. Are you going?
Unfortunately, I'm not so sure that I'll be able to make it. Would pick up in Gtown be possible?