• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for Cryptocoryne I don't have

captmicha

Members
I have Wendtii and Spiralis, so I'm looking for the other Crypts. I hope to be at the meeting this weekend.

FishEggs

Meeting is next weekend on the 12th.

Search for H halak 's posts. He just recently listed some plants he has available somewhere. Or DM him.

captmicha

Members
Meeting is next weekend on the 12th.

Search for H halak 's posts. He just recently listed some plants he has available somewhere. Or DM him.
Oh yeah, thanks. I forgot.

Thanks for the lead.

Wobblebonk

CCA Members
2VDXO2E.jpg

In order of increasing size, Parva (at the bottom)? Unknown but I don't think it's wendtii (under/behind the wood/pinnatifida)? and Usteriana (the giant leaf / stems shooting right up the middle... I want to say it's usteriana red as the bottoms are "red", large leaves are 3' long... if you count the stem part)

MszFcNY.jpg

Tonkinesis?

zR1keFP.jpg

I want to say lutea? duckweed is free. thanks becca.

r9TWAJj.jpg

I'm not sure, but it might just be spiralis or retrospiralis so... maybe not this one...
also seas of wendtii and some pink ones but I'm guessing you don't do co2?

l4GqYUo.jpg

Also this I have extra... not a crypt can't remember the name but this is growing low tech ;/, the longest "leaf" (they're more like tubes than flat) is about 1.5"

Becca

Members
l4GqYUo.jpg

Also this I have extra... not a crypt can't remember the name but this is growing low tech ;/, the longest "leaf" (they're more like tubes than flat) is about 1.5"

Is that "shore weed" (Litorella uniflora)? I would love to give it a try if you've got any to spare. I've been trying to get a hold of it for about 3 months.

captmicha

Members
2VDXO2E.jpg

In order of increasing size, Parva (at the bottom)? Unknown but I don't think it's wendtii (under/behind the wood/pinnatifida)? and Usteriana (the giant leaf / stems shooting right up the middle... I want to say it's usteriana red as the bottoms are "red", large leaves are 3' long... if you count the stem part)

MszFcNY.jpg

Tonkinesis?

zR1keFP.jpg

I want to say lutea? duckweed is free. thanks becca.

r9TWAJj.jpg

I'm not sure, but it might just be spiralis or retrospiralis so... maybe not this one...
also seas of wendtii and some pink ones but I'm guessing you don't do co2?

l4GqYUo.jpg

Interested in all of the above. Lol. PMing you.

I didn't get the topic reply for some reason.