• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for CCA Members in the Baltimore area

lock jaw

CCA Members
I'm in Frederick. I have a 75 gallon show peacock/hap tank and I'm still looking for nice males to add. I also have a 30 gallon with 1-2 inch obs (5) and more than (50) 1 inch eureka reds and regal blue that I'm growing out but also dealing with a space issue. Haha.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm in Randallstown (West Baltimore County) and work downtown. I have tons of tanks/fish, but the fishroom is in disarray, and not really "tour quality" but I always like catching up with CCA people.

Rasta Fish Rasta Fish and R razor1914 are near me in Owings Mills and have a nice variety of Africans, both great guys to talk fish with. T Troyale is in the city not too far from me and has a nice variety of mostly Tangs. Some good resources/people in Harford County too.

lock jaw

CCA Members
I'm in Randallstown (West Baltimore County) and work downtown. I have tons of tanks/fish, but the fishroom is in disarray, and not really "tour quality" but I always like catching up with CCA people.

Rasta Fish Rasta Fish and R razor1914 are near me in Owings Mills and have a nice variety of Africans, both great guys to talk fish with. T Troyale is in the city not too far from me and has a nice variety of mostly Tangs. Some good resources/people in Harford County too.

I went to razor1914 place over the weekend with a friend and picked up a lemon jake, OB, and z-rock. He is a nice guy and he has nice fish.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
What do you guys do with all the babies? Surely, you do not grow them all out. I want to keep a few males and remove the rest, but I'm not sure if stores will take them.
Most stores will only take them if they're at least 1", but some might want closer to 2". As Gary said, some stores take surrenders, but you may have to check first. Some people feed them to other fish, or they can donated to the club, auctioned, etc.

lock jaw

CCA Members
Most stores will only take them if they're at least 1", but some might want closer to 2". As Gary said, some stores take surrenders, but you may have to check first. Some people feed them to other fish, or they can donated to the club, auctioned, etc.

Yes, I will wait till they get about 2 inches then I can keep the nicer males and trade them in to stores or surrender them. I might call house of tropicals, I know they do store credit, they have a bigger selection and i could trade or something.