• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for advice on Corydoras

Tangcollector

Staff member
I need to ad some cories to my tank to make my Plecos feel more at ease. (It has been recommended by multiple successful breeders). I need some advice on a small Cory that can do well in warm water (84-86 degrees). It would be great if I could get some from someone in the club or Batfish ( major supporter of this club). Please let me know what you guys think. I have kept many Corys in the past but am nowhere near up on the different ones like a lot of people here.
Thanks in advance.

Tankster

Members
I need to ad some cories to my tank to make my Plecos feel more at ease. (It has been recommended by multiple successful breeders). I need some advice on a small Cory that can do well in warm water (84-86 degrees). It would be great if I could get some from someone in the club or Batfish ( major supporter of this club). Please let me know what you guys think. I have kept many Corys in the past but am nowhere near up on the different ones like a lot of people here.
Thanks in advance.

I've got about 15 Corydoras schwartzi that do well in 79F which is at the top end of the suggested water temp for cory's - some sources say 75F top temp, some say 79F top and very few say anything over 80F. Have you tried adding structure for your pleco's to hide under or in? Quite a few with Pleco will tell you they rarely see them until the tank lights go out for the night.