• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lights and Filters For Sale!

Can deliver to the CCA November meeting on November 11th!

Otherwise pick up is in College Park MD.

Please PM me with interest or questions. Thanks for looking!

Assortment of Standard Fish Tank Lights -Take them all for only $10!
2 need replacement bulbs but all lights work to my knowledge. Its only $10 bucks for 4 lights!
upload_2017-11-6_16-0-57.png

48" Model 48DBXT5-PS which uses 4x 55w bulbs. asking $30
Also has a built in fan unit. This baby will have your plants growing in no time.

FILTERS:

-Aquaclear 70 and Aqua Clear 20 bundle: $30
-the 70 has all parts including media, but needs new propeller, has been running on the 20's impeller just fine
-the 20 has all parts and media, but the impeller is in use in the 70. The 20 comes with another off brand impeller that can be coaxed into working. I would recommend buying a new impeller for the 70 and then you'll have 2 great complete aquaclear setups for only $30!

-Penguin 75 Bio Wheel, with both bio wheels, and media, runs well, but intake doesn't seat exactly right, meaning the filter is not the quietest. $8

-2x NEW IN BOX! Grreat Choice 10 gallon Internal Filter, with new in box media ALL Comes with instruction manual $7 ea

2x NEW IN BOX! Grreat Choice 20 gallon Internal Filter, with new in box media ALL Comes with instruction manual $12 ea

-Top fin 20 with media, runs well and runs quiet! $10

-Aqueon 20 Quiet Flow with LED, with generic media runs well and runs quiet $10

-Mini HOB, for up to 10 gallons, with media, runs well and runs quiet $8

update on list of stuff for sale. Can deliver to the holiday party!

PM me with interest

Lights:
Assortment of Standard Fish Tank Lights -
Take them all for only $10!
2 need replacement bulbs but all lights work to my knowledge. Its only $10 bucks for 4 lights!
upload_2017-11-6_16-0-57-png.18425

48" Model 48DBXT5-PS which uses 4x 55w bulbs. asking $30
Also has a built in fan unit. This baby will have your plants growing in no time.

Filters:
-2x NEW IN BOX! Grreat Choice 10 gallon Internal Filter
, with new in box media ALL Comes with instruction manual $7 ea

2x NEW IN BOX! Grreat Choice 20 gallon Internal Filter, with new in box media ALL Comes with instruction manual $12 ea

-Top fin 20 with media, runs well and runs quiet! $10

-Aqueon 20 Quiet Flow with LED, with generic media runs well and runs quiet $10

-Mini HOB, for up to 10 gallons, with media, runs well and runs quiet $8