• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

LATE BREAKING Pre-Order for The BFD - Aqua-Pharm

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Folks:

We have a late breaking pre-order from our generous sponsor Aqua-Pharm! Here's the skinny:

1. Go to Aqua-Pharm's website at http://aqua-pharm.com/ and make an order as you normally would.

2. At checkout, use the code BFD20.

3. This code will give you 20% off your order, plus free delivery for pick up at The Big Fish Deal! To pick up at The BFD, you must get your order in by Thursday.

BUT, IT GETS BETTER!!!

The code above will be good through the entire month of March for 20% off of your order, although you will have to pay for shipping charges.

DID I SAY IT GETS BETTER? I MEANT IT GETS EVEN BETTER!!

Aqua-pharm has outdone themselves with this one! All sales made using the code above will be totaled and Aqua-Pharm will donate 10% of the total sales back to the CCA!

I am floored by the generosity and of Gary's continued support of the CCA and the aquarium hobby.

Aqua-Pharm has a really great line of products. My fish love their food, and they have great availability on their medications and other accessories. Please get your orders in today!

Termato

Board of Directors
I'm ordering the small floating pellets and med kit. I'll place the order once the coupon code works.

This is a great offer!

dhavalsp

Members
Their food ingredients and nutrition break up is amazing....I am really well stocked at the moment but I will definitely get some from them in few months.

Termato

Board of Directors
Their food ingredients and nutrition break up is amazing....I am really well stocked at the moment but I will definitely get some from them in few months.

I agree! Good value, too!

I'm trying to decide if I should get the small or medium floating pellets. Mainly to feed growing and full grown angelfish and discus. Any suggestions?

I was thinking the small ones are pretty small but I'm not sure.
2016-03-02.png

vs
2016-03-02.png

mchambers

Former CCA member
Victor, I'd vote for medium with those fish. If you have fish that like smaller food, like tetras or corydoras, I'd go for small or micro.

Termato

Board of Directors
Victor, I'd vote for medium with those fish. If you have fish that like smaller food, like tetras or corydoras, I'd go for small or micro.

Good advice, I went ahead and got some micro for my cories/tetras, too. Thanks!

Termato

Board of Directors
I'm not sure if it's my math or not but it looks like it's only taking 10% off.

Item Subtotal: $131.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Discount Savings: - $26.20
Tax: $0.00
TOTAL: $104.80

Worked for me. That was 20%.

Do this: Your total * .8 = Your final total.

FishEggs

figured out an item i had was not subject to the discount. it just so happened that my subtotal was equal to the amount that the discount was 10% of.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Just placed my order! I don't need more food, but I am always happy to support a club sponsor while getting a great product in doing so.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App