• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Last Fish House Effort

JustRon

Members
I am prepping to get in some time this coming Saturday,,, 22nd to do one more large push at getting the fish house finished.

If anyone would like to come by on Saturday or Sunday I could use the help and we can make it a Brunch-eat and watch football games afterwards if we start in the AM.

I will begin about 6 am on both days, for anyone interested in joining.

Please respond here so I know you are coming.

If PAT and TRACEY come I am going to ask them to buy HOT Wings like they brought to the last meeting( MY BILL ), we can also have other cooking and eating things to do and try and make it work followed by fun.

If you are going to attend and have a food/drink idea, please post it here

C

Charlotte

I'll be there with bells on! :lol:

This sounds like great fun! How about a finger food tray? snack sandwiches?

I can make some tea, hot or cold, weather dependant... ;)

Charlotte

JustRon

Members
Pat, can I get you to pick up some wings?

I will pay of course, and we want to make this some fun for everyone as well as a work effort.

Oh yeah, want to get rid of some fish? Give me a call tonight and we can talk over what you may have in stock that needs to be moved out?

Maybe John and Michelle will come and they can work on the Biotope when we break in the afternoon as well??

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
been getting hot.
is that what you want or next step up.
how many.
had been bringing 50hot 50 honey bbq to meetings.
not as many people? 50hot/20hbbq??
your call.

okimavich

Members
We'll be in Mclean packing and distributing Thanksgiving Dinners Saturday morning. As for the afternoon, it's up in the air right now between four different things. Michelle and I will let you know soon so you can save us some wings if we do come :)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I just sold 50 Demasoni. I have about 30 at 1" to 1 1/2", that I could bring.
The next step down is a little small yet. 3/4 to 1", there are around 50 of them but I am hoping to have
them up to size for the auction in January
Other than that not much. Still have about 20 yellow labs but they are
not much. varied size and been picked over. 1" to 1 1/2"

JustRon

Members
ok Pat, Call me later tonight and give me a price, maybe I will take the labs and larger demasoni

ok Franny

C

Charlotte

Francine,
Come on over and bring all your little GWAPA friends too. :lol:

I'm sure we can find something they can do too!

Charlotte