• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

LakeTang.com Give Away Contest!

longstocking

Members
So you want to know more?
teehee.gif
teehee.gif

Well first off you have to join www.LakeTang.com .....

Every week there will be TWO questions about Lake Tang. posted on LakeTang.com. The questions could be on any day or at any time of the day (This is to make it fair for everyone around the world ). The answers to these questions could be any where. Google is your friend, books are your friend, and forums ( not just this one ) are your friends!

The first three people to get the questions correct will get their names put into the "hat". You can participate in every question ( even if you already have your name in ) until the contest is over. At the end the winner will be drawn and there will be a video posted on this site to announce the winner. These questions could be moderate to extremely hard... for those of you that like a challenge
megacool.gif

Now you ask what the prize is? Well, we thought long and hard... and to make this fair for everyone we decided to make it for 100.00 from YourFishStuff.com so that EVERYONE can participate. Shipping is the winners responsibility and is not included in the gift certificate.

For the first question I will give you all a heads up... cause I'm nice like that
neener.gif
. The contest will start tomorrow
teehee.gif
It ends September 30th.

Please PM the answers to ME or Fischfan13 On LakeTang.com DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS ON THE FORUM OR YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE CONTEST.

Hopefully this will be fun and at the same time you have a chance to win something
woot.gif
teehee.gif
woot.gif

Good luck too all!!!!