• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Keystone Klash-Lancaster, PA

Jay

CCA Members
Do not forget, orders can not be made from the web site for delivery to my table at the Keystone Klash at the Lancaster Host on Saturday September 17, 2016 at 11:30 am. Or Sunday September 18, 2016 at 10:30 am. To order for this event use the local pick up PA choice under shipping and place a note in comments as to which of the two above days you want your fish delivered to the Keystone Klash event. If you order from the web site and choose to pay cash on delivery for fish to be delivered to the Keystone Klash, I will give you 6% (your tax cost) from your order. If you use pay pal, there will be no 6% sale tax discount given.

I will post a list of the fish I plan to bring to my table on Saturday September 17, 2016 around September 5 on my Facebook pages, CCA Forum page, and through my newsletter. Look for some special surprise fish that are normally only available by special order. Once these fish are posted, pre-orders can be made through email for them. If you pre-order a fish from this list and pay cash at the time of delivery, you will get the table price. If you order and pay through a Pay Pal Invoice, you will get the table price plus the 6% sales tax added.

Table open Saturday September 17, 2016 11:30 to 1:30 pm. unless fish sell out before 1:30 pm.