• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

KensFish Group Order for AquaMania 2!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Well you asked for it...and now you've got it!

We're holding a group buy with KensFish (www.kensfish.com) for registered attendees of AquaMania 2 (The Big Fish Deal)!

KenFish is HOME OF QUALITY TROPICAL FISH FOOD AND SUPPLIES!

Participants in this group buy will receive FREE SHIPPING for their orders.

To participate in this group buy, just order and note: "Deliver to AquaMania" in the instructions field. Pick up will be on Saturday, March 1, at AquaMania. Your order will be individually boxed...

Thanks Ken!

Matt

So the shipping charge gets deleted after he reviews the order? I can't find a way to get it not to appear before I check out and pay

mchambers

Former CCA member
Just gently checking to see if there's any update on this. I need to buy a few filter parts, and wanted to figure out how to avoid paying shipping costs and having to deal with a later refund.

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Just spoke with Ken:

If ordering by Internet, choose "Pay by Purchase Order" and add "For AquaMania" and your phone # and he'll call you.

Or just order by Phone...

Shipping's free. No worries. Just get your orders in :)

I'll announce the Grand Prize for the Aquarium Beautiful that he's donating soon...

Matt

Last edited:

mchambers

Former CCA member
Just placed my order following these instructions, Ken called me, and I put the order on my credit card. Very easy!

MHMoro

CCA Members
Kens Fish Group Order Pick up

Hello All,

I will be distributing everyone's Ken's Fish Order that will be delivered at the hotel. I plan to be there Friday evening and most of Saturday and Sunday. You can text me or call me at 785-787-3367
call_skype_logo.png
785-787-3367.

Manuel:DCall
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype