• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jhemco blower for sale

HapPeacock

CCA Members
Model and price? Location?
0.4 HP Blower:
MODEL #RBSJ-04

NEW Model - Expressly designed for Aquatics/Aquaponics

Specs:
Output: 45 cfm @ 188 watts @ 0”
37 cfm & 278 watts @ 14"
29 cfm & 366 watts @ 27” (1 PSI)
14 cfm & 572 watts @ 54” (2 PSI)
nameplate amps: 110V, 6.0A
110 Volt, 60hz TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) 3600 RPM motor, max water depth 55”*

NOTES: This mini powerhouse can be used for deeper tanks than other Blowers in its class. Power curve designed to match common water depths in fishroom applications. Where most small Blowers fall short or labor at the edge of their capacities, this machine is running in its sweet spot. Designed using the latest technologies for Regenerative Blowers; including outboard bearing and quiet running compact TEFC motor. Call us to make sure the machine suits your application. We have the knowledge and desire to make sure you get the correct Blower for your needs.

HapPeacock

CCA Members
Do you know the approximate footage of PVC for those manifolds?

I would be interested but don't need 100+ valves. lgfelic lgfelic possibly interested in splitting?
Let me know, how many valves you need approx and I can check it for you.

lgfelic

Members
Do you know the approximate footage of PVC for those manifolds?

I would be interested but don't need 100+ valves. lgfelic lgfelic possibly interested in splitting?

It's outside my budget for the next 2-3 months, sadly.