• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

January Meeting of the CCA

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
This month we are doing some member DIY demos.

Josh Wiegert is going to demo how to plumb a sump.

Lisa of Super Cichlids is going to present something regarding fishrooms, but I don't remember any specifics.

JLW

CCA Members
dude I keep thinking about those awesome green terrors you had
Argh, do you know, someone *begged* me for them, and I let them have them for a steal...

And two days later, both were dead? Apparently, an office mate was having fun feeding them, erm, unusual fish foods from the vending machine.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Argh, do you know, someone *begged* me for them, and I let them have them for a steal...

And two days later, both were dead? Apparently, an office mate was having fun feeding them, erm, unusual fish foods from the vending machine.
Damn. somebody woulve been kicked in the nuts for that. I hope that office mate is in the process of replacing them. They were beautiful. Thats horrible:(

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Lisa from Super Cichlids is not going to be able to make it saturday, but we're going to have a few members do some DIY presentations, and Josh will still have a demo presentation as well.

Don't forget to register your auction items at www.mygroupauctions.com, usually earlier posts help generate more interest.

We'll also have Domino's pizza again. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.