• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

January Meeting 2019

Leffler817

CCA Members
Saturday, January, 12 2018 the Capital Cichlid Association hosts:

Member D.I.Y. and BAP talks. Members will share their fish keeping expertise and experiences. If you would like to participate please PM me.

John F. Kennedy High School
1901 Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20902

Doors open at 1 PM; meeting starts at 2 PM

Leffler817

CCA Members
Frank will be talking about How to ship fish. As well as using an auto-shutoff valve for filling your aquarium. A way to prevent water all over the place/rug/couch.

Mark K will give us a tour of his fish room highlighting his Tanganyikans and spawning Danakilia sp. Shukoray!

Leffler817

CCA Members
We could use one more presenter for Saturday. If you’re interested in sharing your fish keeping experience(s), send me a message.

Scraps

Super Genius
Staff member
Saturday, January, 12 2018 the Capital Cichlid Association hosts:

Member D.I.Y. and BAP talks. Members will share their fish keeping expertise and experiences. If you would like to participate please PM me.

John F. Kennedy High School
1901 Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20902

Doors open at 1 PM; meeting starts at 2 PM

chriscoli

Administrator
There is a small chance of that, so stay tuned to the forum. Usually the schools close the events if it's bad enough to close the offices.

So far the forecast looks like light snow during the day with the heavier stuff coming overnight so I'm hopeful that it won't affect us.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Hopefully the weather will be cooperative and we won't have any issues. This is one of the main reasons we do member talks for January, or at least someone local that doesn't have to fly.

I'd rather have snow this weekend and not BFD weekend, but I know we'll have perfect weather for BFD weekend;).

Don't forget we'll have a standard auction this meeting, so hopefully people have a few things to bring.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Yes, many thanks to Mark, Frank, and Michael for their interesting presentations! I learned some valuable things yesterday.