• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

IT'S BAAAACCCKKKK!

fischfan13

Banned
A total destruction, and against the team with "the best draft".

Me, I'm waged in war in all 3 of my leagues. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Did you read that Mike Wallace is already p'ed at the Dolphins?
I stayed away from Mike Wallace in all three of my drafts, but jumped on Hartline and every time I knew I would get him pretty late.

mrkillie

Members
Did you read that Mike Wallace is already p'ed at the Dolphins?
I stayed away from Mike Wallace in all three of my drafts, but jumped on Hartline and every time I knew I would get him pretty late.

And twice you got him right before I was gonna take him.

mrkillie

Members
The last thing I said last night (well, this morning) before I went to bed was "I should be good unless Rivers does something stupid like throw a pick-6" because my opponent had the Houston Defense. And what happens? UGGGHHHHHH!

Anyway, some very close games this week, let's see how the season progresses.

daninmd

Members
Team Chalupa Batman is on a hot streak! most likely losing this week so might as well brag while I can.

at least I beat Shawn!

Dan

I doubt you will lose to me this week. I have little faith in any of my players hitting their numbers. Peyton has been my only consistent.

daninmd

Members
yeah, I read the report card this morning, pretty funny stuff. its almost like they are trying to be funny with the analysis. I thought mine was pretty funny. I am projected to finish in 11th place, haha. yeah, how do you get an "A" drafting two kickers, including taking one pretty early.

oh well, it was fun last night.

my draft was rated "11th" out of 12. Hmm...so far I have scored the most points this season :sign0201:

I was rated 2nd, and my team likes to alternate, one week they score in the top three, next week they try to score the lowest number of points possible. I will be lucky if they break fifty with Peyton on the bye this week. Doesn't help that I lost three starters this season to season ending or several months long injuries so piecing together scrubs at this point.