• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ISO CA dithers

Freakgecko

Members
Looking for dither fish for a myrnae tank. Some kind of wild-type live bearer, even some of the American killi species possibly. Tank is a 33 long, literally filled with manzanita. Located in Brentwood, willing to travel for the right deal

Becca

Members
Looking for dither fish for a myrnae tank. Some kind of wild-type live bearer, even some of the American killi species possibly. Tank is a 33 long, literally filled with manzanita. Located in Brentwood, willing to travel for the right deal
What about Diamond tetras? They're temperate and durable.l

Freakgecko

Members
I’d say that’s a possibility. I’m usually a tetra person over live bearers, so it even surprises me that I’m interested in adding them to this tank lol my only concern is that they have longer fins and this tank is packed with super branchy manzanita (obviously it’ll break down, but don’t know if that’ll happen fast enough to not tear their fins). I’ll have to send you a pic, it’s still settling but I’m pretty happy with it so far

Becca

Members
I’d say that’s a possibility. I’m usually a tetra person over live bearers, so it even surprises me that I’m interested in adding them to this tank lol my only concern is that they have longer fins and this tank is packed with super branchy manzanita (obviously it’ll break down, but don’t know if that’ll happen fast enough to not tear their fins). I’ll have to send you a pic, it’s still settling but I’m pretty happy with it so far
Gotcha.

stany

CCA Members
I've had to go online to get my Beckfordi's.. Not sure anyone in the club is breeding pencils. Coral Red's were my first choice but could not find them locally or online. By the way I still have that 6+ inch Lake Vic Dayglow I think I need to rehouse. Would he work in the cat resue tank?

Freakgecko

Members
I've had to go online to get my Beckfordi's.. Not sure anyone in the club is breeding pencils. Coral Red's were my first choice but could not find them locally or online. By the way I still have that 6+ inch Lake Vic Dayglow I think I need to rehouse. Would he work in the cat resue tank?
For sure! Can add him no problem

Freakgecko

Members
All the little guys from ya last time are doing great in there (one of the females was holding last time I checked)

Becca

Members
I actually would like Coral red pencils, but they’re not easy to find locally at a decent price

Check with Don Kinyon (does anyone remember his screen name?). He breeds them locally. I have a large-ish group of his and have not tried to spawn them yet.