• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ISO :: 40g breeder

lilRia

Chairpersons
Staff member
looking for a 40g breeder setup with stand and lid, lights a plus of course!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have a few with lid, and a few lights to choose from, but the only stand I have is a homemade 3-tier rack. If you're interested in just the setup, let me know. No rush, tanks are empty but slowly getting to fish room breakdown.

lilRia

Chairpersons
Staff member
I have a few with lid, and a few lights to choose from, but the only stand I have is a homemade 3-tier rack. If you're interested in just the setup, let me know. No rush, tanks are empty but slowly getting to fish room breakdown.
how much do you want for one setup with the stand?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
how much do you want for one setup with the stand?
$40 or $50 for the tank with lids (PM me and we can discuss off thread, I have different setups available.) Lights depend on type, $5 for basic fluorescent, to a multi T5/LED light for maybe $40. $30 for the rack? Just trying to cover expense of the materials.

So between $45 for tank/lids/light to $120 for tank/nice lids/premium light/rack inclusive.

PM me for details and if you want to provide an email/phone number for pics.