• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Imperial Tropicals Group Buy for delivery to BFD

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Time is short, but Mike of Imperial Tropicals is allowing any BFD attendees to order fish from their website and have them delivered to the BFD.

Imperial Tropicals is sending us a generous group of donations, and they're offering 10% off for anything ordered. Enter promo code BIG FISH DEAL at checkout, and put 'Ship on friday with BFD donations' in the comments section.

Imperial Tropicals has a nice selection of a little of everything; africans, americans, rainbows, plecos, etc. Check out their stock at www.imperialtropicals.com, and email mikedrawdy@gmail.com if you have any questions. Orders can be sent in by thursday night, but stock is limited.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Just ordered some more fish from Mike at Imperial Tropicals. His fish are always in great shape when I get them.

Becca

Members
Ohhhhh.... Biotoecus opercularis... I could go for some more of those... my wallet... it hurts...