• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I have my table, now what..

Jefft

Members
Ok so I have a couple of questions here.. I am going to bring a 30 g cube and just keep my juvies and fry which will be for sale at aquamania in the tank itself. When I have a buyer I will just net the fish and bag for them right then and there just like a purchase at a LFS. I am bringing power strips and extension cords to run lights, pump and filters. Do I need to purchase water jugs in order to carry in my own water from home or will there be water source available to fill a tank like this. Should I bring my python?? What exactly is the set up can anyone give me an idea so I know what I need to do in order to be prepared?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Bring a python with your adapter just in case. There is a sink somewhere, but it may be industrial and not have a proper fitting for a python, but you don't want your only option to be 5 gallon buckets if its avoidable and you're set on having the tank on display. If you have the capacity to haul 30g of water without spilling, it might make the process smoother, but you're still lugging stuff around.

What about setting up the 30g for the Aquarium Beautiful contest and having your fish on display there? They'd get more exposure and you could net them out sunday as needed.

Just a thought, not trying to make it difficult, but there are options.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
There will be a water source, but you will be on your own for getting the tank set up. The water source isn't in the meeting room, so unless your python is 100' plus, it won't get from the faucet to the meeting room.

I know you have a lot of fish to sell, but bagging will definitely be easier.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jefft

Members
OK Jon, I was planning on purchasing 10 g portables like fuel cans that go on the back of Jeeps and carrying into the Marketplace. However, I have been convinced by the wisdom of my CCA elders to go ahead and bag. lol OK so last question here what time should I plan in being there Sunday morning to set up?

Jefft

Members
ok wait....

Set up on Sunday is from 8:30 until 11:30, when registered attendees will be allowed to enter.
"set up is from 830 to 1130 hen registered attendees will be allowed to enter??? Doesnt that mean I should be fully set up at 830am and ready to go for sales? If that is the case what time should I try to be there so I am ready for "doors open", 730am?

JasonC

Members
No, 11:30 is when registered attendees enter. The room becomes available for setup at 8:30a.

Jefft

Members
Ohhhhh .. LOL ok Jon thank you I understand now so no sales are happening from 830 to 1130 that is set up time?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Correct - 8:30 - 11:30 AM on Sunday is set-up time.

The first wave of Marketplace buyers will enter at 11:30 AM.

The next wave will enter at noon.

Matt