• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

HR Complaints

Becca

Members
I've seen a lot of posts lately with HR complaints filed about cats, dogs, and kids by people working from home. What HR complaints do you have about your aquatic co-workers?

I have one who won't leave his cubicle to take a dump and another that's constantly asleep on the job (both plecos). Plus these guys keep screwing around on the job.

20200213_172606.jpg

Becca

Members
Mine would steal my lunch if they had access to the fridge! they act like they're never fed.

Agreed. We stocked up on frozen Discus food right before everything locked down and had to place a curbside pick-up order not even a month later. My husband feeds those fish obsessively and they still come begging every time someone walks by.

Acara19

CCA Members
Male cutteri decided to beat the hell out of his mate, then my male nanolutea, and proceed to breed with the female nanolutea.

Acara19

CCA Members
I probably should've gone with a different one for that, if I put that story in human form some people may not like it all too much lol

Acara19

CCA Members
Here how about
(To my female convict)
It has come to my attention that you do not keep your workspace very well organized.
I fully understand that you are trying to make a suitable living space for you and your family, and I understand that the tank itself is not in the best condition but I ask that you please try to stop pushing leaves up against the top of the tank, or there will be minor consequences.

MVIMG_20200417_200750.jpg